Our facilities provide the necessary tools to support the creation of next-generation medical products.
GCMI has a 12,000 square foot medical device design and prototyping center where we help innovators, entrepreneurs and new-product teams bring their ideas from concept to reality. Within our space, we can go from a sketch to a design to a prototype quickly – sometimes in hours – allowing for faster iteration and speeding development.
Facilities and Equipment
GCMI’s Facilities & Equipment (also available for rent):
- Office Space for Medical Innovators
- Clean Rooms – Class 10,000 Certified
- Workspace with access to Machining and Hand Tools
- Conference Room
For existing customers, we have a variety of fabrication, testing and measurement equipment, including:
- Fortus 400mc FDM 3D Printer
- F170 FDM 3D Printer
- Form 2 SLA 3D Printer
- Clausing Mill
- Laser Cutter
- Laser Etcher
- Mechanical Testing Equipment
- Electrical Prototyping and Measurement Tools
- Measurement Microscope and Metrology Tools
- SolidWorks Work Station
Contact us for additional information on available equipment and specifications.