One of the top challenges for medtech innovators is staying abreast of the rapidly changing FDA regulatory landscape. We are supporting a free event on March 7 here in Atlanta to help address this need.
From our colleagues at Greenlight Guru:
Join the Greenlight Guru team, GCMI, Rook Quality Systems, and Atlanta’s top medical device quality, regulatory, engineering professionals and executives for a night of learning, networking, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres at The Gathering Spot [in Midtown Atlanta].
But this isn’t your typical networking reception.
FDA recently partnered with Greenlight Guru and we’ll be talking about the regulatory paradigm shift happening at FDA with their Case for Quality as well as the latest on global regulatory trends like EU MDR and the upcoming ISO 14971:201X revision coming soon.
SPECIFICALLY YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Learn about the latest medical device quality and regulatory trends and how to stay on top of them (hint: There’s A LOT changing right now)
- Network with Atlanta’s top medical device quality, regulatory and engineering professionals and executives
- Share an intimate experience with industry thought-leaders, including Greenlight Guru founder and VP QA/RA Jon Speer
- Enjoy specially selected hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine at The Gathering Spot: a private membership club located in the historic North Avenue Rail Yards
- Jon Speer, founder and VP of QA/RA, Greenlight Guru
- Tiffany Wilson, CEO, Global Center for Medical Innovation
- Kyle Rose, President, Rook Quality Systems
- Ronald Bracken, R&D Executive and Principal, Paladin Biomedical Consultants